Adbrite

Adgitizing Made Easy

Adgitize

Friday, August 28, 2009

My first post

Most of my time is spent in taking care of my baby and being in front of the computer, doing my online activities. My husband and I subscribed to globe broadband late September 2008. I was still pregnant that time.

I was quite bored by just staying at home because I used to work as an accounting supervisor in a private company. But I did not regret quitting from my job. I just thought that it would be better if I had something to do that time.

Having an unlimited internet connection was really great. I started playing offline games and then online games. Later, I learned about making money through the internet. I joined several sites that offer money earning activities particularly clicking advertisements. It was good at the start but after having been cheated and scammed by most sites that I had joined, I got frustrated.

Well, I think that is how it is. Earning money online is a risk. I admit, I can't help but go back to those things because I still get bored being a home buddy. At least, some sites pay me.

No comments: