Adbrite

Adgitizing Made Easy

Adgitize

Monday, September 14, 2009

Thanks MYLOT!



It is the 15th day of the month, and as per Mylot terms, everybody who qualified to get paid in the previous month are paid. Mylot has never failed to pay on time. That is why many members love it.

Aside from being prompt, I also enjoy doing mylot activities especially the discussions because any member can discuss about anything. Well, I have not been active with mylot for more than half a year since I gave birth last November 2008. But, I am really happy that I got back there. I missed it so much!

JOIN for FREE!

6 comments:

pehpot said...

ayun na add mo na pala eh, but I suggest you grab the 375 by 125 button para terno sa adgitize widget mo

anyways, if you want to start clicking and earning adgitize cedits, just go to my tool and click on eahc box, bawat box contains 5 tabs na mag oopen ng sbay sabay after your click, each tab has an adgitize widget, just click an ad on each site (max of one ad per site lang), then after clicking just close all the tabs and cick again another box..

maroseqf said...

sige po. ayusin ko. by the way, di na po kayo active sa mylot? hehehe!

Unknown said...

hi, thanks for dropping by & following my blog! followed your blog na rin :)... congrats also on your mylot earnings. keep it up!

maroseqf said...

thanks czaroma! see you around! =)

pamatayhomesick said...

uy, ok toh ah..enjoy na may pay pa.;)

wiiiipiiiii!

maroseqf said...

ok talaga sya kuya. Haven't heard of mylot before?