Adbrite

Adgitizing Made Easy

Adgitize

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

we are at war

I am so pissed. My husband went for an outing last tuesday. He and his friends left at around 2 in the morning. They arrived in Bolinao, Pangasinan lunchtime.

It was a two-day, one-night outing. Tuesday night, I was waiting him to text me. I waited until 9 in the evening, thinking that they were doing important things. I tried calling him but his number is unreachable. I tried calling his friends but I cannot connect to any of them.

At around 11 in the evening, I tried calling each one of them again. One of his friends phone rang so I sent a text message. I asked what they did and she said that the network signal there is not good. She also said that she had to go outside the house just to get signal.

All night, I was wondering what he was doing and why did he not look for ways to call or just text me. I waited until Wednesday lunchtime and there was still nothing. 30 minutes past 3 in the afternoon, I received a text from him saying that they were already going home but had to go to 2 more destinations in their itenary. I was so pissed because he just said that he turned off his phone because of poor signal. I texted him and let him know that I am angry with him. He did not respond. I got more pissed.

I texted him a few more time and he said that he just woke up. I became mad and called him but he didn't answer. I called up his friend and asked what happened in the other day. He said he was asleep in the room Tuesday night and my husband and some of their friends are out drinking. I got madder.

I quarreled him but he was like not affected. He just said okay. That's all!

When he arrived past 1 in the morning, I didn't speak so did he. Until now, we are not speaking to each other. I do not want to speak with him now. I am so mad. I do not know how long it will last. :(

No comments: